5.1 Channel Ac3/dts Digital For Audio Converter Gear Surround Sound Rush Decoder Hd Players For PC DVD Headphone
- Adopt high-performance LINUX operating system and audio decoder chip;
- One-key switch for 5.1 or 2.1 channel output.
- 2 SPDIF Optical Input, 1 Coaxial Input, 1 Stereo Input.
- AUX Input Port: Connect to any group of LPCM stereo signals (such as computer audio, MP3/MP4 player audio)
- Multiple channels, one-key switch.Fast and convenient.
- High compatibility: Support network player, HDTV, Blu-ray DVD, DVD, PS3, Xbox 360, DM500S, DM800HD, etc.
- Small Size and Metal case, Anti-interference.
- Adopt RAC port output ,convenient and efficient in use.
- 1 x 5.1 Digital Audio Decoder
5V/1A Power Adapter
1 x User Manual
- 1 x Optical Cable
Diagram of Interfaces:
- DC/5V: Power Interface.
- Input:Input channel switch button
- 2.1/5.1：Output 2.1 or 5.1 channel switch button
- 1-Spdif-2: Optical input port
- Coaxial: Coaxial Input port
- Aux: Analog 2 channel audio input port
- Power: Power indicator light
- D1：Optical 1 indicator,light when chose optical 1 channel
- D2：Optical 2 indicator, light when chose optical 2channel
- D3：Coaxial indicator,light when chose Coaxial channel
- D1 D2 D3 all not light means Aux input mode.
- FL/FR:Front left/right output port
- SL/SR:Postposition left/right output port
- CEN:Middle output port
- SW:Heavy bass output port
Connection and Operation：
- 1．Use 3.5mm audio cable to connect FL/FR SL/SR CEN/SW port to Audio amplifying device (such as amplifier) correspondingly.
- 2．Use optical cable,Coaxial cable or 3.5mm audio cable to connect optical port,coaxial port or AUX port to the audio playback device (such as CD,DVD, games console,computer etc.)
- 3．Connect +5V/DC005 plug power cable to the Power Interface of the decoder, the Power indicator will light when power on.After start up,the default channel is optical 1 channel.
- 4．Continuously press Input key when you need to switch input channel.
- 5．Continuously press 2.1/5.1 key when you need to switch 2.1/5.1 sound output. when you select 2.1 sound output mode ,ONLY FL/FR port make a sound.Other interface have no sound.
Please use the machine as the instruction listed to keep the long lifetime of it.
- 1. Please do not expose this unit to the damp, high-temperature, dusty, erosive, or oxidative environment.
- 2. All parts will be free from the strong shake, hit, fall.
- 3. Please do not touch the power adapter plug with wet hands.
- 4. Please hold the plug when unplugging. Do not pull the power cable directly.
- 5. Please turn the unit off when it is not in use for a long period of time.
- 6. Please do not open the cover and do not touch the inside parts.
- 7. Please use the original factory power adapter.
Before switching on the extractor, please check all the cables carefully and make sure all the interfaces are connected correctly. The common problems and the relevant solutions are showed as follows.
A:1. Check if the power adapter plug is inserted the power socket correctly
2. Check if the power is on
Q:No Audio Output
A:1. Confirm that the audio signal source is connected to the decoder correctly
2. Check if selected the corresponding input channel
3. Confirm that the analog output is connected to the 5.1 input interface of the amplifier
4.Check whether the amplifier is in 5.1 input mode, whether it is stardted and the volume adjustment is normal
5. Check whether the cables are in good condition
6. Check whether the playback device is muted or the volume is at a minimum
A:1. Please reconnect the interfaces, in case the interfaces loose contacts
2. Check cable quality (cable terminal rust, open circuit)
3.Check whether the noise is from the audio sources